To join the Ending Canine Cruelty Coalition, please fill out the member application!
WHY JOIN THE COALITION?
As a member of the Ending Canine Cruelty Coalition (ECCC), you will contribute your knowledge, expertise, and passion to help promote efforts to end canine cruelty. Help Humane Action Pennsylvania as we work to promote positive and sustainable change to eliminate canine cruelty and suffering by collaborating with other organizations, advocates, and professionals across Pennsylvania who share the same goal.
There is a need to promote accountability, enforce regulations, and implement or update legislation to safeguard and protect dogs in Pennsylvania and punish those who mistreat, neglect, threaten, or harm them.
Advocacy and legislation can have a powerful impact on addressing issues and facilitating positive changes to improve the safety, well-being, and overall living conditions of animals. Legislation and enforcing laws and regulations are vital to ensuring that animals are protected from harm and have adequate care and resources needed to ensure their overall well-being.
We are thankful for the advocates from all across Pennsylvania who bring their knowledge, expertise, and passion to the table to protect companion animals.
WHO CAN JOIN THE COALITION?
Any individual or organization based in Pennsylvania or working to protect companion animals in Pennsylvania is eligible to become a member of the ECCC.
BENEFITS OF MEMBERSHIP
- Promote positive and sustainable change for the lives of companion animals.
- Join the organized statewide effort to eliminate companion animal suffering through collaboration with other professional, mission-driven advocates
- Receive training and support on how to effectively communicate with your legislators
RESPONSIBILITIES OF MEMBERSHIP
- Encouraged to attend special topic webinars to learn about the issues, proposed policy changes, and how to effectively craft and deliver your message to legislators
- Coordinate and attend meetings, as necessary, with your legislators and a HAP representative
- Share and promote ECCC educational material and action alerts with your members, Board, staff, and community via your newsletter, website, social media, etc. (if an organization). Individuals may share within their network as well!
- Subscribe to our newsletter to receive monthly updates
- Join our Action Team and complete Action Alerts in a timely manner
- Provide HAP with your logo to share on our Coalition website and materials